Your gift to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills has tremendous impact upon the 600+ youth of our communities who consider the Boys & Girls Clubs a second home.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Black Hills relies on contributions from our community to provide after school activities and facilities for the young people in across the Black Hills. We are a registered 501(c)3 organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.
To give you an idea of the costs of operations, here are some suggested donation amounts:
- $25 sponsors a child to attend the Club for an entire year.
- $50 would provide a healthy snack to 12 members for a week.
- $104 provides a STEM related science project for all Club members.
- $200 will take 60 Club members on an educational field-trip.
- $754 sponsors the actual cost for one Child to attend the Club annually
Please enter the following information to make a donation. Please specify in the comment box which local Club you would like to designate your gift to.
* = Required Field