When school's out, Clubs are in.
Every day in the Black Hills, over three thousand kids (1 out of 4) are left unsupervised after school. In the summer, most of these kids don't have access to critical summer learning programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills believes that every kid deserves a Great Future. Help us in opening doors for Black Hills kids. Support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills! Great Futures Start Here.
Opening Doors to Great Futures.
Your gift to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills has tremendous impact upon the 600+ youth of our communities who consider the Boys & Girls Clubs a second home.
In 2014, because of supporters like you, Club Members:
- Have nearly doubled their Club average daily attendance over the last year;
- Received more than 34,759 nutritious snacks;
- Averaged 3 hours or more per day at the Club;
- Participated in 23,756 hours of Power Hour, an engaging homework help and tutoring program that encourages Club members to be self-directed learners;
- Gained knowledge about healthy eating, strengthening character, positive behavior, and sports through the Triple Play Program;
- 626 Black Hills youth benefited from our quality education enrichment programs.
Invest in a Child’s Future
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills have been opening doors for the youth of in the Hills since 2001, impacting countless youth. Our Clubs offer young people what they need and want most: adults who respect and listen to them, a safe environment where they can have fun and be themselves, and constructive high quality programs and activities. They also receive warm, nutritious meals and snacks while at the Clubs.
Our Clubs serves students from preschool to 18 after school and during the summer. Membership to the Club is $25 annually even though it actually takes $754 a year to serve one child, but we can’t do it alone. We ask that you join the hundreds of other community members making a gift to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills.