COVID-19 has brought on an unprecedented time for our country and Boys & Girls Clubs are not immune to the devastating impact of this treacherous pandemic. Thousands of Boys & Girls Clubs, including our own, have been affected by temporary closures. However, our Clubs are finding other ways to support their communities through services like meal programs, grab-and-go activities, and virtual programming for parents and kids. BGCBH has launched the COVID-19 Relief Fund to help our Clubs do whatever it takes for youth, families and communities.
Your gift to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills has tremendous impact upon the 600+ youth of our communities who consider the Boys & Girls Clubs a second home.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Black Hills relies on contributions from our community to provide after school activities and facilities for the young people in across the Black Hills. We are a registered 501(c)3 organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.
To give you an idea of the costs of operations, here are some suggested donation amounts:
- $1 purchases a package of pencils for members to participate in the Clubs’ POWER HOUR homework assistance program.
- $25 sponsors a child to attend the Club for an entire year.
- $50 would provide a healthy snack to 12 members for a week.
- $100 provides a STEM related science project for members.
- $500 will take 30 Club members on an educational field trip.
Please enter the following information to make a donation. Please specify in the comment box which local Club you would like to designate your gift to.
* = Required Field