Invest in a Child’s Future
Since 2002, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills has been a part of youth development, dedicated to ensuring all youth in Hill City have greater access to recreational and educational activities that will enhance their lives and shape their futures. Giving kids a voice, open door of support, trained professional mentors, and most importantly, a safe and enriching place to go when school is out.
Our Clubs serves youth from preschool to 18 after school and during the summer. Membership to the Club is $25 annually even though it actually takes $754 a year to serve one child, but we can’t do it alone. Together, we can continue to build community and to ensure that our kids have the tools and resources needed to succeed. Please consider making a gift today to help change a child’s future.
When school's out, Clubs are in.
Every day in the Black Hills, over three thousand kids (1 out of 4) are left unsupervised after school. In the summer, most of these kids don't have access to critical summer learning programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills believes that every kid deserves a Great Future. Help us in opening doors for Black Hills kids. Support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills! Great Futures Start Here.
Opening Doors to Great Futures.
Your gift to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Black Hills has tremendous impact upon the 600+ youth of our communities who consider the Boys & Girls Clubs a second home.
In 2016, because of supporters like you, Club Members:
- Have nearly doubled their Club average daily attendance over the last year;
- Spent 1,530 hours at the Clubs over the summer.
- Received more than 36,365 nutritious snacks;
- Averaged 3.5 hours or more per day at the Club;
- Participated in 54,490 hours of Power Hour, an engaging homework help and tutoring program that encourages Club members to be self-directed learners;
- Gained knowledge about healthy eating, strengthening character, positive behavior, and sports through the Triple Play Program;
- 90% said the Club was the best thing available for them in their community.